Monday, February 1, 2010

You Have A New Follower On Twitter... Imagine That!



Imagine…
If you will a man, me, just a simple guy that in real world is actually quite shy.

Imagine…
If you will a man, me, coming online to a whole new world and finding that people think I’m interesting. Why, I’m still not sure.

Imagine…
Me on Twitter getting all these people following me over a letter I wrote to Adam Lambert that to this day, I still do not know if he has ever read.

Imagine…
Me allowing my thoughts to come pouring out in a blog and for people to accept them, like them, even love them and want more.

Imagine….
Me, being scare, overwhelmed not knowing who to trust, what to do and telling people… “No, I won’t follow you on Twitter. I don’t know you!”

Imagine…
How many people I have hurt by that simple, stupid act.

Imagine…
Me listening to my hero, my original hero John Lennon and his words and thinking how I always say… “Adam is what Lennon was talking about when he wrote… Imagine.”

Imagine…
The light finally clicked on for me today and I just Followed 270 of you. Only 80 of you being followed before and now ALL of you being followed because I now hope and imagine I have made someone, maybe just one person happy. But even just one, is better then anyone I rejected out of fear before and I am so sorry and hope you will all forgive me... because each of your are important, beautiful people and VERY important to me.

WHY NOW? BECAUSE…



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okd3hLlvvLw

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world


You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one



Peace, Love & Adam Always,
Sean



6 comments:

  1. Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes...

    To the whole world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the whole world. Imagine what it would be like if everyone was this accepting. The key to change is to let go of fear. I have to laugh at myself saying this...so much easier said than done.

    I hope people know what a friend they have in you!

    Much love to you!
    ~Azure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean, I love your enthusiasm, your spirit, your determination to not be cynical. The internet is a strange place, full of nice people, and not so nice people. I do try and concentrate on the nice ones too. What also makes me feel connected to you is that you get Adam, the same way I think I get him. He really is about love and acceptance, and it's something he seems to practice, not just say. I'm glad you're blogging, and stay just as you are, that is, positive and open. Thanks.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Another blog to make me smile, and warm my heart. You are truely a loving and caring man. Thank you for your insights and friendship!

    Love you
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagine is one of my favorite songs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sean,

    I am a new follower, and I think I will be spending much time here. I can feel your emotion in your words, the passion of your beliefs. Yes, I find you interesting, and imagine that....I followed you on twitter just for that reason.

    Keep your spirit. You will discover there are many who appreciate that.

    Sending you warmth and love,

    A~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sean,

    I love your heart just like I love Adam's heart. HUGS!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete