Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Power of Adam...

Oh the excitement of being online with friends, new friends and complete strangers that became friends… but all of us fans of Adam Lambert waiting to find out… did we do it? Did our votes finally count and was Adam #1 on VH1’s Top20 Countdown!

First; The Live Twitter, Play by Play of Waiting To See If Adam Was #1:

(Selected Tweets that show the excitement and amazement of online friends and connections. All Tweets in Red are mine.)

(My Call Out To Fellow Fans)
@adamlambert FANS: Anyone else watching EARLY EST feed of Top 20? I Cant sleep! I am SO Xing my fingers our votes got him to #1! PLEASE!!!!

AwesomeGal4evr @sweetsexysean he will be #1 I have faith!

Ala4adam @sweetsexysean I am getting nervous!

Azure_Moore @sweetsexysean Coming now. I just turned it on!

TABOO_T @sweetsexysean I'm here too! Exhausted but can't sleep til I find out!! Glad to know someone else is too!!

Justin8602 @sweetsexysean Haven't watched the VH1 countdown since the 90's, cant resist though now that Adam is on it! Fingers crossed #1!!!

criminallyvulgr @sweetsexysean I dont know how much longer i can stay awake, but i'm scared of missing something!

number8gurl @sweetsexysean awww how sweet. The love is strong and intense. (@adamlambert)

rhett203 @sweetsexysean Just tuned in!! Watchin with ya!

rodca @sweetsexysean @Azure_Moore woke up, can't sleep watchimng your play by play lol

-----------------------
So there we all were! My closest friends, my Twitter friends and my new friends… all waiting to see. Had we done it? HAD we got Adam’s WWFM to number one on the count down? We all Tweeted with excited and baited breath.
----------------------

From Me:
I love that we are all up so late/early to find out the Top20. DAMN......we do love @adamlambert . He HAS TO BE #1...HAS TO!

@AwesomeGal4evr OMG would be PERFECT end to his BDAY! Thats why we tweeted it all week. OMG COME ON VH1!!!!!!!!!!

@TABOO_T HI TT OK..........not #7..............LOOKING GOOD OMG!!!!!!!!!

rhett203 @sweetsexysean God! I can't stand the suspense!!

AwesomeGal4evr @sweetsexysean this is freaking exciting!!!!!!!!!!

@Justin8602 I HEAR YA! Same HERE! OMG I am DYING! I cant remember wanting a vid to be #1 so bad. I think back in 1989 with NKOTB. GOOD GOD!!

AwesomeGal4evr @sweetsexysean sooo if MJ song comes on pretty quick..adam has it..

@AwesomeGal4evr OMG MJ DIDnT MAKE IT……MJ WAS 21

@Azure_Moore @AwesomeGal4evr Its going to be down between fucking Kris Allen and our Adam..............AGAIN!!!!!!!!! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

Justin8602 @sweetsexysean LOL, NKOTB! (still have step by step album on my ipod btw) It's looking really good right now for Adam to be #1!!!!


****VH1 has Kris Allen at #4 on Countdown********


@Azure_Moore @AwesomeGal4evr @momduck YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG

Azure_Moore @sweetsexysean Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhett203 @sweetsexysean WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO - a good sign!

@adamlambert FANS..............JUST 2 to go........DID WE DO IT??????

****VH1 has Daughty at #3 on Countdown********

@criminallyvulgr @AwesomeGal4evr @Azure_Moore JUST 1 MORE AND WE WILL KNOW!!!!!! OMG

Azure_Moore @sweetsexysean This is so awesome!!

And then…………

Azure_Moore @Knyghtlyn Gaga at number 2! Is @adamlambert number one? @sweetsexysean Hold me up!!!!!!

Justin8602 @sweetsexysean If GAGA is #2, then @adamlambert is #1 !!!! FUCKING A!!!!

AwesomeGal4evr @sweetsexysean holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

@ADAMLAMBERT FANS WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1

@rodca @AwesomeGal4evr @Azure_Moore WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADAM IS #1 OMG OMG OMG DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

...IT WAS OFFICIAL




Me:
HOLYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADAM LAMBERT @adamlambert WWFM IS #1 ON TOP20 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!!

@Knyghtlyn @AwesomeGal4evr @TABOO_T @rhett203 @Ala4adam @Azure_Moore @rodca @islasands WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!!!! OMFG WE DID IT!!!

@Azure_Moore OMG..........IT WORKED.........ALL THE TWEETS.......ALL THE RTs..............I AM ACTUALLY IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!! OMG WE DID IT!!!


TABOO_T @sweetsexysean YES!!!! HAPPY B-DAY ADAM!!!!!! #1 ON THE TOP!!

Ala4adam @sweetsexysean My heart is beating out of my chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azure_Moore @sweetsexysean Seriously...I cant breathe!!!!!

rodca @Azure_Moore @sweetsexysean Celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

islasands @sweetsexysean Sweet jeezuz! Please tell Jake to gently kiss and suck those everlovin Adam voting fingers of yrs!

Knyghtlyn @rodca @Azure_Moore @sweetsexysean Beautiful!!!! Time to celebrate!

rodca @Azure_Moore @sweetsexysean @Knyghtlyn The real idol reins!!!!

Cerulean777 @sweetsexysean OMFG!!!!!! We did it, Sean!!!!! Our baby is # 1 !!!!!! Squeeeee!!!!!!!! :D Yes!! & for His birthday too!!! Fucking awesome!!!

rhett203 @sweetsexysean @Knyghtlyn @AwesomeGal4evr @TABOO_T @Ala4adam @Azure_Moore @rodca @islasands I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!! HELL YEA, WE DID IT!!!

AwesomeGal4evr @sweetsexysean KNEW he was #1..had the vibe YESSSSSSS

Justin8602 So glad I voted and re-voted countless times this week for WWFM!!! @sweetsexysean Thank You for posting the daily reminders to vote!

@adamlambert IN ONE YEAR FROM AI TO #1 ON VH1 TOP20! YOU DID IT.......YOU MADE IT! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

And there you go…. Fans of all ages coming together and we all turned back into 13 year old girls and boys screaming like Elvis was on Ed Sullivan. We had accomplished our goal, we had got Adam to #1! How did this all happen? Well… that’s the power of Adam Lambert.

Peace, Love & Adam Always,
Sean

5 comments:

  1. It was the most fun I had ever had on twitter and I got to share it with some very special friends!! I love being an Adam Lambert fan!! Thanks for the walk down memory lane Sean!!
    Much love to you,
    ~Azure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azure,

    I WAS amazing and I was sooo glad you were there with me. My baby girl it would not have been the same without you! XOXOXOX Smooch!

    Love, Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure sounds like it was an adrenaline rush. Sadly I was sleeping, but thank you for sharing the experience with everyone. :)
    Love, Kara

    BTW - I've really been enjoying your Blog...quietly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean, I have NO DOUBT that ADAM's success at #1 has a lot to do with your wonderful TWITTER reminders. I know that I voted every time you sent a reminder out. I love the love that you have for ADAM, and I love the love that I have for ADAM too!

    Love Yellowsister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, Awesome, Amazing!!!!
    Thank you for all you do Sean.
    I have no doubts that you helped
    to make this dream come true for
    Adam. Love your blog! What a wonderful
    gift you have given to us Adam fans.
    Thank you:)
    Much Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete