Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dear Rickey...

On Sunday 24th January 2010, @sweetsexysean said:


@rickey I come in peace. LOL I know many are upset by what you said about @adamlambert . But I'm not and here is why.......

First of all, my name is Sean. I know many people are on the attack right now at you and what you said about and showed of @adamlambert. I hope you will give me the chance to just talk to you. I don't plan on attacking you. I understand why you posted the pictures in HD of Adam and said what you did.

Sometimes our own pain and jealously can come out in many ways. Maybe you are jealous of Adam or maybe you just wanted some attention? I don’t know. Only you can answer that. But what I do know… Adam Lambert is beautiful and a very handsome man. His beauty comes from the inside and shows through on the outside. Adam teaches about Love and Light… he shows that in all he does. What you have done is just the opposite. You have shown the hate and darkness of a human. I believe you are better then that. At least I hope you are.

Yes, Adam has some marks on his face from when he was a teen. Who doesn’t? LOL I know I do. We all have scars... some show on the outside, some on the inside. Those who have them on the inside sometimes are very insecure people that have to point out other peoples visible scars. Is that what you were trying to accomplish today... to make yourself feel better by trying to hurt Adam? I promise, it did not work. Adam is MUCH stronger then that and has more self-esteem then you can imagine.

I’m sorry you felt you had to do this. I’m sorry you are a person in such pain and have such insecurities. I wish you the best though and hope that you know, I don’t hate you, I’m not even mad at you. I just feel sorry for you.

Peace, Love & Adam Always,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment